Leats Tech Corner at Euro Gamer Expo


On Friday 23rd September I will be at the Euro Gamer expo which is the UK’s largest gaming expo. I managed to secure a press pass and I am hoping to get interviews with developers of upcoming titles, I have come up with some questions but I need your questions. A list of games that are being exhibited can be found here. You can tweet @leatstechcorner or @robsterleat your questions using the hash tag #askeurogamerdevlopers or post your questions as a comment be low. I will be covering the expo on my YouTube channel and on the podcast.  Also follow @leatstechcorner and @robsterleat for live updates from the expo. Don’t forget to tweet me your questions and post questions as comments be low.




By Robert Leat
Site Founder and Editor
follow us on Twitter and Facebook.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Leat's Tech Corner