Steve Jobs Resigns as Apple CEO


Apple’s co-founder and CEO has resigned, Tim Cook will replace him as CEO. Steve Jobs recently underwent a liver transplant due to his pancreatic cancer, Jobs has said he can no longer meet his duties and 
expectations as chief executive.                       

Steve Jobs, 56 has been on medical leave since January 17th. In a statement he said "I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple's chief executive, I would be the first to let you know.

"Unfortunately, that day has come. I hereby resign as chief executive of Apple. Although Jobs has resigned he will still be on the board of directors and be a part of Apple. 





   By Robert Leat
Editor and Founder
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Leat's Tech Corner